New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Shoe Size:||= Schuhgröße (Please choose your european EUR size)|
|Upper Material:||see photos||Main Colour:||= Farbe|
|Authenticity:||100% authentic adidas||Style:||Trainers|
|SIZE CHART:||Size chart in the description!|
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Columbia Men's Terrebonne II Sport Omni Tech Nori, Dark Adobe Boots 1791131
- Fashion Womens Occident Oxford Athletic Lace Up Sequin Sneaker Runners shoes sz
- HUNTER Original Tall Rain Boots Women's 9 Black Matte Winter W23499 Festival
- Made in Italia shoes Women sandals Red 72221 BDX Deal
- Men Vlado Footwear shoes Atlas Print Fashion Red Size 10.5
- NEW FRYE HOMER CHUKKA GENUINE FUR BLACK SLIP ON SHOES SLIPPERS 9.5
- Nina Eliane Peep Toe Platform Pumps 671, Silver, 7 UK
- Rieker white Halbschuh Gr. 40,5 UK 7 white neu
- Sheepskin boots, excellent condition, uk size 3 4
- Tod's Men's Brown Leather Loafers Leather Sole Slip On shoes Size 6
- Women Mid-Calf Boots Metallic Suede Lined Party Nightclub Stiletto shoes Pumps
- Adidas Originals ZX Flux ADV Virtue EM shoes Runner Athletic Pink BB2303 SZ4-13
- Caterpillar Camberwell Mens Footwear shoes - Beaned All Sizes
- Fashion Women's Mid Calf Boots Suede Leather Pull On Flats New Casuals shoes
- Ladies Casual Step In shoes Waldlaufer 437551 Olive UK Size 4.5 E Fitting
- Adidas Superstar 80's PK W 41 42 AQ2881 gazelle stan smith campus bold
- Sneaker women Adidas Advantage white - F36226
- shoes Converse Chucks Taylor All Star Lift Ox Codice 563496C - 9W
- ADIDAS TERREX AX2R MID CP AC7976 DAMEN KINDER SNEAKER SPORTSCHUHE grey pink 2018
- Sneaker women Skechers in Tessuto pink con Strass - 13099ROS
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.